General Election Information:
Elections will be performed at the September 20th AIChE meeting in JEB 106 following the company presentation. Each member will be given a ballot at the beginning of the meeting and will turn it in at the conclusion of the meeting. A member must be present to vote for a candidate and a candidate may vote for themselves.
If you are interested in running for a position, please make sure to complete the items listed below:
- Verify that you meet the requirements of office
- Decide which position you want to apply for
- Email your application to Max Doan (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the subject “AIChE Officer Application” by Tuesday, September 19th at Noon. No late or incomplete applications will be accepted.
- Submit a single powerpoint slide for the position that you would like to run for to Max Doan, email@example.com, that you would like to have during the election meeting.
- Present for a maximum of 1:00 minute at the AIChE Election Meeting on September 20th for each position you are interested in (optional to present for all three). If you are not able to attend the meeting, you may submit a video that will be played in your absence.
Description of the Voting Process:
On your application you will identify the officer position you are running for. On the ballot, we will include your name for the position you have applied for. A majority vote will determine the winner of each office.
The new officers will be announced 48 hours after the election has occurred.
For more information contact Max Doan, firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications due: Tuesday, September 19th